Add an occupational therapist to your home modification team!
Occupational therapists are regulated healthcare professionals who can help enhance home modification plans for aging homeowners and individuals with disability or ability loss. Occupational therapists address these needs with practical solutions, special equipment, design features and home modification recommendations to live safely and independently at home.
Currently Mantra Living solely offers home assessments for the BC Rebate for Accessible Home Adaptations.
How we help
- OTs are health care professionals trained to complete thorough assessments of the person and their environment allowing clients to make educated decisions to meet their needs
- OTs offer expert individualized and creative solutions to meet the needs of the client
- OT services typically include follow-up visits and education on proper use of assistive devices and consult around home modification plans to enable independence and safety
- Receive expert advice to prevent falls and injuries and improve functioning within the home for individuals experiencing disability
- OTs provide recommendations that meet aging in place principles and accessible design
Who Would Benefit?
- Home Owners & Landlords